Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weekend at Antigua Guatemala (Part 1)

My friend Luis Pedro wants to become a model, so he invited me to spend the weekend at his beautiful 1500's colonial style house in Antigua Guatemala... I was able to experience and see a lot of beautiful things like this beautiful sunset that I wanted to share with you... what do you think??????

"Cupulas"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




This is just a view from the roof
"Techos"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!que buenisimas tus fotos, no había tenido la oportunidad de ver tu blog, y me parece muy buen trabajo.....sobre todo los retratos, seguí adelante FELICIDADES

10:05 AM  
Blogger Dolphin_Karim said...

Felicitaciones!!! estan muy buenas...
técnica de color...luz... y lo mejor una ventana al mundo guatemalteco!!!!
me encantan todas...mi favorita...la de la cupula.....me encantaría que publicaras unas del mercado...con trajes típicos, manteles, pulceras, etc.
saludos!
Dolphin

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fashionable Shoes
Fashionable Shoes